|Why using NDT?
Modern Nondestructive Tests are used :
(1) to ensure product integrity, and in turn, reliability;
(2) to avoid failures, prevent accidents and save human life;
(3) to make a profit for the user;
(4) to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain the manufacturer's reputation;
(5) to aid in better product design;
(6) ) to control manufacturing processes;
(7) to lower manufacturing costs; and
(8) to maintain uniform quality level.
Our NDT services
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultasonic Testing (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ECT)
- Wire rope inspection
- Magnetic Particule Testing (MT)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- In situ metallugraphy replica
Our NDT equipment
-Radiography: 2 gamma ray projectors,
-Ultrasonic Testing: 1- EPOCH LT, 1- KRAUTKRAMER and 1- TM DAKOTA MVX.
-Eddy Current Testing: 1 Ferroscope 308 for tube testing.
-MPT: 2 Yokes and 1 current supplier and 1 coil cable.
-VT : 1 Cambridge gage and 1 profile gage.
-In situ metallography : 1 potable microscope.
-Wire rope inspection : MD 120 wire rope inspection machine
2 metallurgical engineers certified ASNT NDT level III and other technician certified level II COFREND/COMEND UT, MT and PT and many oprerators level I.