|Why inspecting electrical installation?
- To protect labors against the risks of electrocution.
- To prevent the fire hazards due to the electrical current.
- To guarantee the availability and increase the productivity
- To have a discount from your fire insurer.
Moroccan regulation making inspection obligatory
- Dahir of 28 Jun 1938 for Labors protection.
- Ministerial decrees for 1st and 2nd electrical installation categories (1967 – 1971)
- Moroccan Standards NM 061-100 à 106 (NFC 15 -100)
- Standards UTE C13-100 et C13-200
- Recommendations of FMSAR Moroccan Insurance Federation
- Labor Code
Authorities in charge of the regulation application
Installation under regulation
All industrial plants and administrative building using electrical current
- Reception visit
- Yearly inspection (Every 6 months for LPG and petroleum installation).
Approval of the studies and drawing, installation realization follow-up, electrical installation follow-up and reception for a third party, expertise and formation for electric enabling.
2 approval engineers and 2 high level technicians with at least 14 years experience.
We have the government and the Moroccan Insurances Federation approval since May 2001.